Candiate official response sheet has been released on the XLRI website – https://www.xlri.ac.in/. The XAT 2021 exam was conducted on Sunday, January 3 and the response sheets have been released today. i.e, on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
The XAT 2020 response sheet can be accessed through candidate login on the official website, the direct link is given below.
XAT is a admission test for admission to MBA/PGDM programs in XLRI and other top MBA colleges like IMT Ghaziabad, XIMB Bhubaneswar, TAPMI Manipal and 160 other top MBA colleges in India.
The XLRI is now accepting GRE scores apart from GMAT and XAT for admissions to Executive PGDM (General) Programme.
XAT 2021: Important dates
|1||Last date to raise objection against |
XAT 2021 answer key
|Second week of January 2021|
|2||Release of XAT final answer key||Second week of January 2021|
|3||XAT 2021 result date||Third week of January 2021|
Candidate through GMAT
Candidates may choose to apply through GMAT score obtained during December 01, 2018 and December 31, 2020 for following XLRI programmes.
* Indian candidates can only apply for General Management Programme through GMAT score.
* NRI and Foreign candidates in addition to the above programmes may also apply for Business Management and Human Resource Management programmes using GMAT score.
How to check XAT 2021 Candidate Response Sheet
1) Visit official XLRI website – xatonline.in
2) Click on link for Candidate login
3) Enter your credentials to log onto the portal
4) Find Tab for Response Sheet next to the Personal Details Tab
5) Click on Link to generate your XAT 2021 Response Sheet
6) Download the Response Sheet in PDF format and check out your answers