All the interested and eligible candidates, who wish to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2021, are advised to visit the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in, and apply.
Programmes on Offer through IGNOU OPENMAT XLIX
– Master of Business Administration
– Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
– Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
Eligibility for admission to management programme
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programme would be as per the AICTE norms viz.
– Any graduate (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Scretaryship) with 50 per cent marks for general category/ 45 per cent for reserved category as per government of India rules.
– Students should ensure that his/ her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement.
– Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU.
– No age limit.
Entrance Test (OPENMAT XLIX)
Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year. For appearing in the entrance test (OPENMAT) a student has to fill up application form for OPENMAT Entrance Test which has to be filled online only. Candidates are advised for filling online form log in to www.ignou.ac.in which will redirect you to entrance examination weblink. For entrance exam date please visit IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in.
Validity of OPENMAT score
Candidates who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) XLIX will be eligible to seek admission into management programme for January 2021 admission cycle only.