The candidates who have appeared for the IBPS SO examination can visit the official website of IBPS — ibps.in — to check and download their result.
The SO scorecards will be available on the website till March 30.
How to check the IBPS SO scorecard?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the IBPS SO scorecard.
1. Go to the official website of IBPS — ibps.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Click here to view scores of candidates shortlisted for interview”
3. It will direct to a new page of the IBPS website
4. You need to enter your registration number and date of birth to login
5. Your IBPS SO scorecard will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your IBPS SO scorecard for future reference
The candidates can check their IBPS SO scorecards either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.