Candidates should possess Graduation and PG from recognized University in Arts with Sanskrit Language as one of the Subjects or Highest Degree in Language i.e. in Shastri examination in Sanskrit with atleast 50% of Marks in either Graduation or PG (or its equivalent) and Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution with Secondary TET.
The online registration and application process for Assam Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) vacancies commenced on February 28, 2021, and will close on March 10, 2021, 12 noon. Candidates can click on the direct link provided below to register for this recruitment drive:
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Ex-Servicemen: 42 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ MOBC: 43 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H): 45 Years
- Maximum Age for PWD: 50 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.