The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2021 result for Phase 2 will be announced at 5 pm on Sunday, June 20, 2021.
The AEEE Phase 2 examinations were conducted from June 11 to 14, 2021.
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates can access the AEEE result 2021 online at aoap.amrita.edu. They will need their registration number/ email ID and date of birth to check AEEE result 2021.
Candidates can submit grievances against malpractice during AEEE examination held under phase till June 24.
For all the applicants who applied for AEEE Phase 2 and wish to apply for Phase 3 can apply on the portal on June 21 at 9.00 AM. Only newly applied applicants can currently submit their willingness for Phase 3.
How to check AEEE 2021 result for phase 2?
1) Visit the official AEEE website at aoap.amrita.edu.
2) Under programme, click on the link ‘B. Tech.’
3) A new page will open, click on result link.
4) Enter AEEE Phase 2 registration number/email and date of birth.
5) Now, click on the submit button.
6) Your AEEE result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
7) Download the same and take a print out.